CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO THE NURSERY
The Governors of the school will offer children a place in the nursery the term after their 2nd or 3rd birthday according to the criteria in the following order of priority.
- Children with a Hearing Impairment
- Children in the care of a Local Authority (Looked After Children).
- Children who speak English as an additional language.
- The position of the children’s home address in relation to the school.
- Within the above criteria, each application is always considered very carefully on its individual needs.
Allocation of preferred sessions
Parents will be asked to give their preference to session options when they apply for a place. Account will be taken of any preference for session options expressed by parents, but preferences will be allocated subject to availability and are not guaranteed. If the preferred session is unavailable, the child will be offered an alternative session.